Saturday 6 September 2014

REVIEW - Follow (Social Media #1) by J.A. Huss

The Book
Release Date: 27 August 2014
Goodreads Link

#Women.

I fuck them. I use them. I pay them off. I find another. My demands are never denied. My contracts are always signed. They submit to me. Willingly. Completely. Temporarily. This is how it's always been.

Until I saw that filthy tweet.

@VaughnAsher My bare pussy. Your tongue.#ThingsIThinkAboutToGetOff

"FilthyBlueBird" thinks she can tease me with hashtags and then hide behind a Twitter handle? She thinks I wouldn't be more than happy to #RockHerFilthyWorld? She's wrong.

Her online fantasy is about to collide with her public reality, and it's about to happen... now.

THIS IS A SERIAL NOVELLA
THAT MEANS ALL ENDINGS ARE CLIFFHANGERS
THIS NOVELLA IS ABOUT 150 PAGES LONG
THIS IS PART ONE OF SIX

BOOKS ARE RELEASED EVERY TWO WEEKS 


My Opinion  5 STARS
Today where social media is so big it little wonder that authors are starting to create stories around these platforms.

Our MC is a social media bunny but happens to love twitter and has sent her crush Vaughn Asher dirty erotic tweets for years.

When she goes on a trip her friend wins on the radio however she gets to meet her crush and it seems she has a push/pull you reaction to him.

His love for kinky sex and being a Dom however at times becomes an issue even if she likes it, but she always sees him covering himself, but not a lot to keep her safe.

The book ends on a cliff hangar so i'm glad that we only have to wait two weeks for the next instalment.

This book seems just an introduction to our MC's and a little taster of what's to come im sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment